Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Scary Moment











So yesterday I about panicked because Jonas fell off the couch. I thought for sure something was going to be wrong with him and it did not help when I called my mom who is a nurse practioner and she gave me all the symptoms of having a brain injury such as sleeping more, dialation in the eyes, high pitch screaming, ect. I monitored closely all day yesterday, thankfully nothing was wrong with him. I guess I am just a little protective. Anyhow here is a funny picture of Jonas. By the way this is taking me forever to type because Jonas is trying to type it to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! That is scary. I also have freaked out after a baby i was caring for rolled off the changing table. However his mom said it happened all the time - but she had also already had four children before that one.

tsbjf said...

Love the picture of him in the glasses! I think every parent has had a scare of some kind, and it is good to watch them closely just to make sure. One time when Hayley was around 1 and a half, she fell off of her high chair and landed on her head, and I was so scared! I made her lay there to make sure everything was ok, then I picked her up and cried. The one other time I was scared for her life was when she was 1 and choking on a fig. I still get choked up thinking about those times! Our kids are so precious to us. I'm thankful that Jonas was ok!