Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Working another blog`

So my husband insisted that we another blog for missions and the kiddos,that family and friends could read.So if you want to double up on your reading about our life here is the other link...clbjfisher.blogspot.com ... a lot of posts on this link are written by my husband and he has a corky sense of humor, so enjoy ! :) I will post again soon, lack of time and trying to survive daily life has stolen the writer within me. You think for an ex English teacher... my writing would be better but I know as well as you do every blog is full of grammar erros, lack of humor , and screams boring so unless I am inspired to write I will leave it to sparatic outbursts of inspiration.

2 comments:

MagenRanae said...

I tried to go to that blog, and it said it doesn't exist. IS clbjfisher.blogspot.com right?t

MagenRanae said...

oops! I found it....
bjclfisher instead! :)

Thanks!