Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy

So I meant to write on this last week but about two weeks ago I woke up on a Sunday morning and realized I had intensed rib and back pain. I could hardly walk or stand for about a week. So I went to the doctor this past Monday and got a couple cortosine shots to help with the rib pain. I was hoping that would eliminate the pain. Although it did not eliminate it completely it helped descreased it slightly. So looks like I will be back at the doctor again this week for the same reason. Although, my doctor keeps telling me it is just because my ligaments are stretching and that can inflame your ribs I am just worried because several other people have told me they did not have any pain like this during pregnancy.
On another note school started this past Thursday on the seventh so although we have just meting until this Thursday when the kids come it has kept me busy . If you have any helpful tips about my rib pain please let me know .

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awe that's awful! I had just minor rib pain but my back hurt really bad. I don't think it was as bad as yours though. I used a heating pad and that seemed to help me. When are you due? Maybe if it's this bad you could get induced early.

tsbjf said...

That sounds really painful! With Hayley I don't remember having pain like that. Just her feet getting up in my ribs a lot towards the end.