Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tornado of Activity

So I don't think that I will ever post that my life is slow on this blog again. A few weeks after doing so things are in full swing actually double swing. For instance today we had to go to a fly in so we flew to Arkansas then came back and delivered a futon to a friend's in AR. Then came back again and babysat for a couple at church all evening until 10pm. We were late to everything we went to today because we had to rush from one thing to the next. I really want to post pictures of my classroom at school on here and of our baby room ( just to so you how busy we have been) it is like a pile of baby chaos. All has been given to us so praise the Lord for that. Anyhow, I think I now have more baby toys than a boy could play with in a lifetime. We have actually been given two of everything, it is simply amazing to be able to give away a crib to a friend because you have too many. Well, anyhow I am getting tired so I will wait probably till late next week to post pictures because that is the next free time I will have with Masters Class, Church, and school starting plus doctor viists ect...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Life does get pretty crazy sometimes! It seems like I get maybe a day or two of dullness and then the crazyness picks up again. I can't wait to see your pics of the baby's room!

tsbjf said...

Woah, you have been pretty busy! That's good though, makes the waiting-for-baby time go by so much faster. I was pretty bored during a lot of Hayley's pregnancy, which I think is a major contributor of me gaining 60 lbs with her! Anyways, that's awesome that you've been so blessed with baby things! That will help out a lot. It's amazing how much stuff you need for a little baby.