Monday, August 17, 2009

Motherhood

So I finally have time to add something besides photos to my blog. Let's see Jonas is clapping now, he can almost walk, and I am busy saving him from hurting himself. I have been teaching him sign language and he can say food and dirty diaper and bye bye and give me . I am still unsure why I taught him give me at the time I thought it would be good to know what he wanted. Um... mistake. Although I have been realizing that sing language can be used against you as well, like when he knows it is nap time and he tries insisting he has a dirty diaper, when he evidently doesn't since you changed it two minutes before that time. He is also learning to put everything in his mouth today he ate carpet and was gagging, so once again I rescued him. I have even found him eating old kitty litter talk about gross.

I am also busy babysitting another four year old little girl and teaching her kindergarten material. I am involved in Mothers of Preschoolers group, and am in charage of a playgroup for our church, in my "special time. " I am training for a road race in November, learning to crochet, and trying to bake one new thing a week (so far I have made homemade bread and coffee cake.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah children. It is such a good thing they come one every two years and not 15 at once like they do in the classroom.

tsbjf said...

Wow, you're keeping busy! Yep, kids definitely need some protection from themselves.