Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today

Right now Jonas is eating a paper cd cover and tearing it apart at my feet, while the little four year old girl takes a nap in the backroom in a Cinderalla dress. Evidently she was playing dress up instead of taking a nap and was caught in the act when she decided to turn on the radio in the backroom and it was on extremely loud. I caught her in panic as she tried to turn it off. I am also homeschooling the little girl with kindergarten material in math and reading. The other day she rememebered what a rhombus was but could not remember a triangle for the life of her. About an hour ago I was in the process of taking a nap and as soon as I laid down I heard a crying noise. I really believe the kid has secret sensors set up in our home that alert him when I am trying to do something for myself instead of him.

Let's change the subject from kids to running. I am running every night to get in shape for a race in November, I have ran since I was twelve and loved it and somedays I feel like a grandma could beat me . But I believe it is the best excuse to leave the house and get alone for awhile from the little one. Look the subject turned back to him even though I was making a point not too. Well he is standing up grabbing at my shirt saying mom so I have to go .

1 comment:

tsbjf said...

LOL, kids totally have sensors! My kids have always wanted to eat right when I sit down to dinner. Such is life, everyone wants their mommy :) . Cool that you're getting back into running! It is good to get a break and get some "me" time, otherwise the stress builds.