Friday, January 29, 2010

Blizzard ?

It has been snowing here since 6 am this morning and it is the heavy falling snow. The meteorologist said that we could get up to 7-10 inches of snow, that would be interesting. Anyhow, I finally got around to changing my blog today I have been wanting to for awhile but could never find the time. It was a bit more complicated than I thought but since I am familiar a little with HTML it went okay. I am still babysitting the four year old little girl and staying at home with Jonas, it is days like today I wish I was still teaching to get a snow day and not have to work. When is the snow day for a stay at home mom? I am also about 20 weeks pregnant and I am still awaiting to feel the baby kick, evidently I have an anterior placenta so they said feeling the baby kick may take longer than expected.

2 comments:

tsbjf said...

You are right, there are no snow days for stay-at-home-moms!

ttsjf said...

Appartently I have a large placenta with placental lakes in it. Everything is going good. Good to know I'm not the only one with an abnormal placenta.