Saturday, January 2, 2010

So as I sit hear typing I am anxiously awaiting Ben to come back from KS, he had to be in a friends wedding. Since Jonas can't sit still for longer than five minutes and I get car sick because of pregnancy we opted out this trip. It was not an easy choice, go to a wedding or stay at home all weekend and take care of an one year old. Although I think that Jonas and I are better for it I still feel alone and can't wait for him to return. Anyhow, the newest news is that Jonas can walk now, he just started one day trying and in an hours time he was almost running. I was so impressed but I have to admit it has led to more work for me. Other than can't think of much else.

2 comments:

tsbjf said...

Congratulations, I didn't know you were expecting again! Car sicknesses doesn't sound fun, but I'm sure it was hard to make the choice.

tsbjf said...

Oh gosh, now I feel dumb, because I just realized that I did know you were pregnant, I just forgot. Sorry!!