Thursday, July 3, 2008

07/03/2008

I will post a picture of me pregnant just as soon as we download our program for our new camera. See the predicament all happened when Ben my husband went to Nicaragua a few weeks ago. Eager to get a picture with a Nica he handed his camera over to another man to take a picture of them together. Well in the process of handing the camera over, the man saw a friend and excitedly went to hug him, as his arm embraced the man, the camera went flying out of his hand and hit the ground. So ended our first camera's life, when we tried the warrantee they told it was only for damaged parts not accidents. So after my husband enragedcalled them and informed the man Indain customer service man , "this is the last time we ever buy a Kodak program so there!!!" We resorted to buying a new camera.To me mentioning to the guy we won't support Kodak is like telling a gas station you won't buy gas anymore, they have other customers and your two cents will not matter, but not to my husband. Oh well, so long story short hopefully by next week we will have the camera fully up and going. As for now Happy Fourth of July!

3 comments:

meesh said...

Looking foward to seeing your pics! We are so excited to meet your little one, when he comes! You will have to bring him by KBC sometime!

Unknown said...

Sorry Caroline. I should have asked your permission first, but I think this will be too good not to share.

tsbjf said...

That's how my first digital camera ended its life, a fall to the ground. What a bummer! So I'm guessing Ben didn't end up getting the picture he wanted.