Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last Comic Standing







So tonight Ben and I were watching "Last Comic Standing", and I actually thought of a couple of funny lines along with a funny story. So here goes, Ben has begged me not to post these arguing that they are not funny adn he will suffer total humiliation from his peers. I say, "what peers?"



So funny line






#1- My husband is such a good pilot he taught Tom Cruise how to fly. ( Jenny that one was for you)






#2 My family was so big that if you tripped going to the dinner table you might as well not even have come.






#3- My family was so poor that when it snowed you were just given bread sacks and rubber bands.









Okay here for the funny story the other night Ben and I went on a walk down to the lake about 800 meters from our house and back . Anyhow, when we got back I was full of energy which is uncommon so I told Ben I should do the stretches in the "What to Expect While You Are Expecting Book" The funny thing was I asked Ben to do them with me and he did . Posted above are pictures of the stretches.
So while posting these pictures Ben said , "That is not your profile picture." I said, " No joke!"






























4 comments:

Jenny said...

You're funny! Nathan liked the Tom Cruise one! That's so funny that Ben did the stretches with you. I think I recall Nathan trying out pilates with me once. And, that was the last time he did that. haha!

tsbjf said...

Hey, are you going to take one of those classes where they try and teach you how to breath during labor and different positions and such? Jeremy & I did before Hayley. Our teacher was a joke. The best thing I got out of that class was a massage!

Unknown said...

He really did the "meditation" stretch with you? and taught Tom Cruise. You married quite a husband.

Jenny said...

We got some of those techniques in our birthing class too. Thing is that when you get induced it's totally different. And, since I'll get induced this time too I'm not too concerned about trying to do it natural. Epidural please!