Tuesday, July 15, 2008

07/15/2008-Camping







Eden, sorry I have not posted and been faithful on this blog thing. Actually since Sunday Ben and I went on a camping trip to Roaring River State Park for our second year anniversary. It was pretty fun. The air mattress and large tent were both plusses. We went swimming, camping , hiking, and fly fishing. Between both of us we caught one fish after eight hours of fishing. The sad thing is you can see the fish swim by and we still could not catch any. It was pretty enjoyable but I am glad to be at home in air conditioning, refrigerator, and stove. I am debating about going out to camp next week to help out Ben could come with me as welll. I just don't know if I am up to the seven hour car trip it was hard on me earlier this summer. I have included pictures of the fish we could not find.

2 comments:

tsbjf said...

Beautiful pictures! Camping is fun.

Jenny said...

I love the pictures! They're so pretty! I've never been camping. Joanne says that her and Jeremy are going to take us the next time they're out here. Should be fun!