Wednesday, July 2, 2008

08-28-2008

My friend Eden wanted me to start this blog so while she was in Peru she could read about my incredibly interesting life. Ha! Ha! So anyhow, let's see last Friday my husband and I found that we are going to a little boy. The doctor gave a movie of the sonogram. For a silent movie with little action it deserved a two thumbs up. The funny part of the movie was at the end when our little son was picking his nose. A sign that he will be just like his daddy. I just hope that our little boy does not turn out to be our little girl because my husband has been talking to my stomache and makiong commments such as, "I love you baby boy," or "Hey son this is your daddy." If we do have a little girl I am sure she would have a mixed complex for sure. Well that is about I can think of for now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo! I didn't know that I had such influence over you to get you to start a blog! Weren't you saying you wanted a little boy?

Ben and Caroline Fisher said...

Yeah we did want a little boy.

Rachel said...

DO WHAT EDEN SAYS! ALWAYS!

:)

Jenny said...

yay! A baby boy! We have a two year old little man and boy's are awesome!

tsbjf said...

Cool, a boy! That's exciting! When is your due date?