Wednesday, July 9, 2008

07/08/2008

Daily Schedule

6:30 Wake up make breakfast
7:00- eat breakfast
7:30- 10:00 go back to bed and sleep some more
10:00 get up and take shower and get ready
11:00 clean house
12:00 watch noon news
12:30 watch Andy Griffith
1:00 work on missionary support raising stuff
2:00 nap or run errands
3:00-4:00 nap
4:00 make dinner
5: 00 eat dinner with Ben

WOW ! I am a grandma! I could not think of anything clever or funny or even remotely interesting to write today and now I understand why.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Andy Griffith? That's just soooo grandma, Caroline. I am glad I was able to fill 30 minutes of your schedule with some of the finer things of life.

Jenny said...

Did you have lunch on the schedule or did I miss it? That's kind of how my schedule was before we had Alex. Just enjoy this time because after you have your little boy you will be sooo busy!

tsbjf said...

Woah, you get up super early! Is that to spend time with the hubby? Just wait until your baby comes. Then your schedule will get torn to shreds for awhile.